The first time people go to a website and check out kratom, they might notice that the supplement is sold in ounces, and there is no dosage guidelines listed. That’s by design, since a site selling you kratom can be liable if they give you a recommended dose and something happens, but it would be nice to know how much you need to buy to give yourself a few doses. In this article, we’ll go through all of the dosing variables that you need to be aware of, and convert dosage measurements to ounces so that you can see what you’re getting if you are trying to buy kratom for the first time.
What Factors affect Kratom Dosage Amounts?
A quick disclaimer: the advice in this article has been created as a general guideline and does not constitute medical advice. Okay, that being said, let’s go over some of the variables that you’re going to encounter when it comes to dosing. The first one is which strain of kratom you are buying.
Ask any long-time kratom users which strain they prefer over all of the others, and they will likely each give you a different answer. What that means of course, is that kratom strain is largely a matter of personal preference. A better question to ask is: what is the strength of this particular strain, and for that, many kratom users can agree.
The Kratom Strength Guide
There are five different strengths that you should be aware of. Each one of these denotes a slightly different effect, which is included. But one thing to keep in mind is that you should start small until you find out how kratom affects you because kratom has the unusual property of being a simulant in lower doses and a depressant at higher ones. Here is what you need to know about the five kratom strengths.
- Threshold Strength: This means that you have started to feel something, but there isn’t any substantial effect – you can simply tell that it is doing something.
- Mild Strength: This strength of kratom is usually where you get your stimulant effect.
- Moderate Strength: The effect can go either way at this point. Sometimes you’ll get a more pronounced stimulant effect and other times a weak relaxation and euphoria effect.
- Strong: This is where most people have to stop and is even too much for some users. This is an extremely potent euphoria and relaxation similar to opioids.
- Very Strong: This is an extreme case of relaxation and euphoria and it is scary and unpleasant. People may reach this level accidentally if they don’t pay attention to their dosing, but it is easy to avoid.
Kratom Doses in Ounces
An ounce is 28 grams. Many stores sell their kratom by the ounce, with 2, 5 and 10 being popular choices. Most people trying kratom for the first time should go with a mild or moderate dose, which are about 4 grams and 6 grams respectively. Now, you can calculate how many doses you’ll get with each ounce you buy.
All information presented on roadwaysupply.com is intended for information purposes only and is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. You should take no action solely on the basis of what this publication contains. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Always consult your health professional before beginning any supplement, diet or exercise program.