Although the risk of seeing a negative side effect happen while using kratom is practically zero, it’s worth noting the rare negatives. Still, like anything else kratom side effects can have an impact on its users’ moods, awareness or the way they feel physically, there’s a possibility you might not have an overall stellar experience with kratom.
If anything, it seems to be based more off of a person’s overall health and his or her individual body chemistry considering some people take 10 to 20 times the recommended kratom dose and experience zero adverse effect. Conversely, another person could take half a dose and find themselves feeling everything listed below, which is why we always recommend people start with small doses before moving into recommended amounts. Even with side effects being very rare, it’s always better to be safe than sorry as far as your body is concerned. If you don’t want to experience kratom side effects we recommend to start with low dosages and work your way up.
Potential Kratom Side Effects
Whatever the case, when taking kratom you should be aware of your body and state of mind and keep pay particular attention for any of the following symptoms:
- Blurry vision – This covers most vision problems that aren’t brought on by merely needing glasses. Blurry vision in this case can be anything from an inability to focus properly and wide double vision to a fogginess covering the user’s entire vision.
- Headache – The headaches that have been reported as a side effect for kratom are nowhere near a debilitating pain, but they can be intrusive and frustrating nonetheless. It’s akin to the headaches you might get when drinking far more coffee than your body might be used to.
- Dry mouth – Dry mouth is when your saliva glands make less spit than your mouth needs to feel comfortable. Your tongue will feel like it’s sticking to the roof of your mouth and the back of your teeth. You will also find discomfort from your teeth not easily gliding over the inside of your cheeks and mouth.
- Difficulty falling or staying asleep – So not only do you face the possibility of having a hard time falling asleep as a side effect to kratom, but you might find yourself waking up at the slightest of noises or touch. The combination of these can lead to what’s effectively a sleepless night.
- Inability to concentrate – This breaks down into two concentration areas: alertness and focus. Both of these can see a fairly heavy degradation if you are not taking a proper amount of your kratom powder or pills.
- Stomach issues – Regarding kratom, stomach issues that can show up come either in the form of general discomfort or nausea. They are rarely reported to occur at the same time, but it is always a possibility depending on you and your body.
What to do if You Start Feeling Side Effects for Kratom
If you find that kratom is causing you any kind of adverse side effect, you should take a week off from using any kratom product. After you feel you are ready to take it again, keep your doses low and gradually increase it until you find an ideal dose size to achieve the benefits you want without having to battle side effects.
- Read about different kratom experiences
- kratom dosage guide
All information presented on roadwaysupply.com is intended for information purposes only and is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. You should take no action solely on the basis of what this publication contains. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Always consult your health professional before beginning any supplement, diet or exercise program.